At Cable Beach Primary we offer a variety of opportunities for all students, academic, athletic or artistic. The school has specialist programs for your child.
Parents and Carers are invited to contact the school to take a tour of our school.
Download an application to enrol at Cable Beach Primary School
Enrolling your child in school
What you will need to bring with your application to enrol.
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or extract or other identity documents
- Immunisation Certificate
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions
- Information relating to disability
If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable)
If your child is a temporary visa holder, you must also provide:
Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of any permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (ETI) email: email@example.com (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571);
Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied if the student holds a bridging visa
Students in the compulsory years of schooling who are already enrolled at the school do not need to lodge a new application for that school each year.
Starting school and immunisation records
Download a fact sheet about what you need to know about immunisation and attending school.